Chestnut Avenue, Peterborough
House Sold - Peterborough Cambridgeshire
Established semi-detached property offering two reception rooms, three bedrooms, gas central heating, double glazing, garden and parking
- Established end of terraced property
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Entrance hall. DSWC and two outbuildings
- Lounge and dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Family bath with shower over bath
- Garden to rear over looking football ground
- Drive an parking to front
- Good access to Peterborough City Centre and all major roads networks
Established end of terraced property offering entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, DSWC, two outbuildings, gas central heating, double glazing, three bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath, garden to rear over looking football ground, drive and parking to front.
Dogsthorpe offers many local shops, public houses, good access to Peterborough City Centre and all major road networks.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath