Holywell, Longthorpe Peterborough
House Sold - Longthorpe, Peterborough Cambridgeshire
Set within Longthorpe Village this four bedroom, three bathrooms, kitchen/diner with appliances, utility, lounge/diner with feature living flame gas fire, annexe potential, family room, double garage and ample parking for 4 cars. This property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer and how private the gardens are.
- Set in Longthorpe Village this much improved detached house
- Entrance hall and downstairs WC
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Lounge/diner with feature fireplace with living flame effect fire
- Kitchen/diner with appliances and utility room
- Family room
- Downstairs bedroom with En-suite offering annex potential
- Three further bedrooms one with En-suite and family bathroom
- Private and well maintained gardens to all aspects over looking Longthorpe playing fields to the rear
- Double garage with electric doors and ample parking for several vehicles
- Walking distance to City Center and access to all good road networks
Set within the Village of Longthorpe, this secluded detached property offers gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, entrance hall, DSWC, bedroom with en-suite (this would be perfect for annexe potential, lounge/diner with feature fireplace with living flame gas fire, kitchen/diner with appliances, utility room, family room, three further bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom, gardens to all aspects, out door office/gym/summerhouse with power and lighting, over looking Longthorpe playing field to rear, burglar alarm, double garage with up and over door, ample parking for 4/5 vehicles. This property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer and how private the gardens are and well maintained.
Good access to Peterborough City Centre, A1. A605 and all major road networks
Walking distance to Peterborough City Centre, Ferry Meadows with many local amenities nearby.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath